Disaster Preparedness eBook
You Can't Prevent Disaster. But You Can Prepare.
United Methodist Insurance has created a comprehensive, robust handbook on Emergency Preparedness for Natural Disasters and Extreme Weather for Churches.
Section One covers broad topics about what to do before and after a natural disaster. Topics include:
- 10 Ways to Get Ready for a Disaster
- What to Put in Your Emergency Kit
- Tips for Reporting Claims
- How to Avoid Scams in Disaster’s Aftermath
Section Two covers specific disasters that may apply to your church, such as:
- Severe Weather, including Tornadoes, Hurricanes and Wildfires
- Wind and Hail
- Winterizing Your Church
- How to Clean After a Flood